Information we collect
We collect and store information you provide through our websites, mobile applications.. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
Automated Online Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our website and apps to create a superior, personalized shopping experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, Flash cookies, and tags.
Security of the Information You Provide
Among our top priorities is keeping your Personal Information secure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your Personal Information before it is transmitted to us so that it can be safeguarded as much as possible from being read or recorded as it travels over the Internet.
Your Personal Information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United Kingdom. The laws on holding Personal Information in the United Kingdom may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold and transmit your Personal Information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used in this manner please do not register with or use the Site.
Although we will take reasonable security precautions to protect the personal information collected and stored on the site, and because of the open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that the personal information sorted on out server and transmitted to or form a user will be absolutely safe from intrusion but other such as hackers. Accordingly, we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss or interception of any data or communications. By using this site, you acknowledge that you understand agree to assume the risks.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges.
- Tracking and confirming online order
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
How We Share the Information We Collect
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending Best Buy marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’